Use the Cake Boss Cake Pop Pan to create mini, bite-sized versions of mom's favorite cake recipe. Switch up the flavors and colors for birthdays, anniversaries, or to simply make someone smile.
- Yield: 24 Servings
- Course: Dessert
- Fill cake pop pan 2/3 full with your favorite cake batter and bake per recipe instructions.
- Once cake pops are cooled, remove them from pan and trim “bellies” with serrated knife.
- Dip cake pop stick into melted chocolate (ganache) and insert stick into the trimmed side of the cake pop. Wait 5-10 minutes until ganache has hardened.
- Dip the entire cake pop into the ganache. Spin the cake pop while submerged in ganache to get an even coating.
- Remove cake pop from ganache and gently tap the top of the stick near the base of the cake pop at an angle to allow excess coating chocolate to drip off.
- Place cake pop in a foam mold to dry, about 15 minutes
- Fill one piping bag with pink frosting, fitted with a coupler and a #101 rose tip. Pipe a rose on top of the cake pop.
- Fill another piping bag with pink frosting, fitted with a coupler and a #4 plain tip. Create small dot boarders around the bottom of the cake tiers and the rose.
Tip: keep covered in a cool, dry place for up to 1 week.