Use the Cake Boss Cake Pop Pan to create mini, bite-sized versions of your favorite cake recipe. Switch up the flavors and colors for birthdays, anniversaries, or to simply make someone smile.
- Yield: 24 Servings
- Course: Dessert
- Fill cake pop pan 2/3 full with your favorite cake batter and bake per recipe instructions.
- Once cake pops are cooled, remove them from pan and trip “bellies” with serrated knife.
- Dip cake pop stick into red melted coating chocolate and insert stick into the trimmed side of the cake pop. Wait 5-10 minutes until chocolate has hardened.
- Dip the entire cake pop into the red coating chocolate. Spin the cake pop while submerged in chocolate to get an even coating.
- Remove cake pop from chocolate and gently tap the top of the stick near the cake pop at an angle to allow excess coating chocolate to drip off.
- Place cake pop in a Styrofoam mold to dry, about 15 minutes.
- Fill 2 piping bag fitted with couplers and two #129 drop flower tips with red and white frosting.
- Starting from the bottom of the cake pop, with the red frosting, pipe a border of drop flowers and continue piping around the cake pop on even rows while moving up the pop until you reach the top.
- With the white frosting pipe a white border over the bottom row of red drop flowers and pipe a pom-pom on the very top of the Santa hat.
Tip: keep covered in a cool, dry place for up to 1 week.