Use the Cake Boss Cake Pop Pan to create mini, bite-sized versions of your favorite cake recipe. Switch up the flavors and colors for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, or to simply make someone smile.
- Course: Dessert
- Fill cake pop pan 2/3 full with your favorite cake batter and bake per recipe instructions.
- Once cake pops are cooled, remove them from pan and trip “bellies” with serrated knife.
- Dip cake pop stick into white melted coating chocolate and insert stick into the trimmed side of the cake pop. Wait 5-10 minutes until chocolate has hardened.
- Dip the cake pop in white chocolate, gently tapping away the excess chocolate. place the stick in a styrofoam block and allow to dry.
- Roll red fondant very thin (1/16" - 1/8") and cut into 3-inch long strips for the scarf, cut out 2-inch circles for base of hat and roll a 1-inch thick cylinder and cut into -1.5-inch pieces for top of hat.
- Adhere the top of the hat to the base of the hat with water.
- Wrap scarf around neck of snowman. Adhere with water.
- Place hat on top of snowman. adhere with a dab of white chocolate.
- With chocolate icing, in a piping bag with a #3 tip, pipe the eyes, mouth and buttons.
- With orange icing,in a piping bag with a #3 tip, pipe the nose.
Tip: keep covered in a cool, dry place for up to 1 week.