Use the Cake Boss Cake Pop Pan to create mini, bite-sized versions of your favorite cake recipe. Switch up the flavors and colors for birthdays, anniversaries, or to simply make someone smile.
- 1 Cake Boss Cake Pop Pan
- 1 cake recipe
- 1 buttercream recipe
- 1 melted chocolate or ganache recipe
- 1 foam mold to hold cake pops up
- 1 #4 plain tip
- 1 small package red fondant
- 1 small package yellow fondant
- 1 plastic rolling pin
- 1 set Cake Boss Alphabet Cutters
- 1 serrated knife
- 1 piping bag
- 24 paper lollipop sticks
- Yield: 24 Servings
- Course: Dessert
- Fill cake pop pan 2/3 full with your favorite cake batter and bake per recipe instructions.
- Once cake pops are cooled, remove them from pan and trip “bellies” with serrated knife.
- Dip cake pop stick into blue melted coating chocolate and insert stick into the trimmed side of the cake pop. Wait 5-10 minutes until chocolate has hardened.
- Dip the entire cake pop into the blue coating chocolate. Spin the cake pop while submerged in chocolate to get an even coating.
- Remove cake pop from chocolate and gently tap the top of the stick near the cake pop at an angle to allow excess coating chocolate to drip off.
- Place cake pop in a Styrofoam mold to dry, about 15 minutes.
- Fill piping bag fitted with a coupler and #4 plain tip with white frosting. Pipe small dots all around the cake pop.
- Roll out a small piece of red and yellow fondant, about 2 ounces each, to 1/8” thickness. With Cake Boss alphabet cutters, cut out fun superhero words. “Pop. Bam. Zap. Pow.” and place on cake pop at an angle.
Tip: keep covered in a cool, dry place for up to 1 week.